Thursday 28 March 2013

Hello . . .

I love, love, love to colour . . . I can spend hours in front of the television [not watching, lol] with my Copics, Prismas or Inktense pencils. .  .  I loved my colouring books and crayons as a child and I guess I have never really grown out of this.

Colouring something in makes me incredibly happy and relaxed  . . . it's such a simple pleasure.

I wanted to start a blog which would gather together all the interesting blogs and tutorials there are out in the Blogasphere from all those amazingly talented crafters/artists.

I wanted to blog about a variety of colouring mediums and techniques and to record my own skill level journeys, mistakes and all :) .

For example I love the look achieved from colouring with TH Distress Inks, I've never tried it myself but I going to and I'm going to record my efforts and improvements here [gulp!!!]

So whilst I may not always post my finished cardmaking projects here . . . I will be posting my coloured images to mark my progress [hopefully there will be a progression in my skills, lol].

I hope you will find making the journeys with me interesting and helpful

PS:  Thought I should maybe post an example of the skill stage I'm at now
This is a Magnolia stamp - Edwin, coloured with Copic markers last December

 photo 2dd91ad2.gif


Lots of room for improvement!!!

Thanks for visiting
Colour Me Sunny Signature photo 8968af55.png

No comments:

Post a Comment